CARDIOLOGY SPECIALISTS IN LAS VEGAS
Few things are as vital to your overall health than your heart. Your heart works day and night to pump blood throughout your body, ensuring that all of your systems get the oxygen and nutrients you need to thrive. It also helps remove waste to keep your arteries clean and healthy over time. When you need a cardiologist, you don’t want to trust your heart to just anyone. Cardiology specialists at Body Mind Health Partners in Las Vegas can help treat your heart conditions.
COORDINATED CARDIOLOGY CARE IN LAS VEGAS
A cardiology specialist is trained to care for all types of diseases and symptoms of heart conditions. That can include:
- Heart disease – sometimes called coronary artery disease, this occurs when your blood vessels get blocked and blood cannot flow through normally.
- Heart failure – hearts that cannot pump blood regularly may require medication and other interventions to keep you healthy.
- Arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) – your heartbeat should be steady and fall within a certain range of beats per minute. If it is beating too fast, too slow, or not regularly, our team can help you identify what’s going on and get the treatment you need.
- Heart valve problems – small valves between the chambers of your heart open and close to keep blood flowing through in the right direction, but sometimes these valves can stop working properly.
- Heart attacks – a heart attack is a frightening situation, and if you are at risk of a heart attack or have experienced one in the past, our team of specialists can help you get the right treatment to manage your risk. (If you think you are experiencing a heart attack, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911 immediately.)
- Other health conditions – certain health conditions can put you at higher risk of heart disease or heart attacks, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, history of smoking cigarettes, diabetes, or a family history of heart problems. Our cardiologists can help you identify risks and manage them through medication, healthy diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors.
HIGHLY TRAINED CARDIOLOGY SPECIALISTS
Our cardiologists are part of a coordinated care team that can help you manage your heart health with preventive care and interventional care. We work closely with other care providers within our clinic, including family medicine doctors and other specialists, to help you manage your heart health effectively.